If you're not following DJ Khaled on Snapchat, what are you doing? While you're sitting there complaining about your life and career going no where, this man is on SC dropping gems in the form of success motivation.
Previously, Khaled has been most known for his music productions that featured the hottest artists in the game. Now, he's the official motivational speaker and life coach of SC. His "keys" to success as he calls them can be found in the simple things in life. You've never felt so inclined to keep your face clean and well lubricated (with cocoa butter, of course) until you've heard him link these aspects to his success. And, as he walks us through his beautiful home and garden, we're thinking "I'd do whatever this man tells me if I can have all that too."
Even though, we wouldn't normally find some of these references to lead to greatness, Khaled finds a way to associate watering his garden and Lion! to his wealth and wellness - who can be mad at it?
In case you really are living under a rock, here's some things that you should know about DJ Khaled's SC reel:
- Chef Dee is Khaled's personal chef who makes (damn near) the same things for breakfast everyday. "Egg whites, turkey sausage, wheat bun, water. 🔑" But goes all out for lunch! Each day she chefs up a full buffet of food, that looks like it's way too much for just Khaled. I'm wondering who he's eating with (other than his wife, who you never see - only hear).
- He waters his garden once and sometimes even twice per day. Now, I don't know how healthy this is for the plants, but Khaled likes to take this time to reflect and be thankful. He teaches us that it's the little things in the life that matters. If he doesn't water the flowers, who will?
- He takes his viewers on jet ski rides with him and drops knowledge on how "they don't want to see you happy, they don't want to see you smile." He even got lost at sea before while on his way to the Taz Angels' house. I'll just say that was some funny ishh...this man Snapchatting as he's lost - asking us to tweet the angels to come and rescue him. Classic.
But the most important things to take from DJ Khaled's Snapchat are his keys to success. Here are a few that really resonated with me:
- Fiyah! When you have a clean heart and a clean soul, you can walk through any fiyah!
- Meditate more. Meditate more wins. Meditate more blessings.
- You should never complain. Complaining is a weak emotion. You got life - we’re breathing, we’re blessed. We’re so blessed, God is GOOD!
- They will try to close the door on you, just open it. We don’t see them. We will never stop
- Life is like an elevator. Up, down…up, down. Stay focused
- They never said winning was easy. Some people can’t handle success….I can.
- Fiyah keep blazing.
I watch his snaps daily - like, I literally LOOK for them. What will happen next? You'll only know if you tune in. Snapchat: DJKhaled305